Confidential third-party ANSI/ISO compliance testing services for 1 or 1000’s of barcodes, once in a while or on a scheduled contract. Test results in hours, in plain English.
Barcode 101 is a highly customized, modular seminar that focuses on your specific needs and concerns. Very efficient and on point, attendees learn and apply immediately in an engaged and interesting on-site format.
Barcode verifiers are not all the same. Let us help you get the right verifier for your specific needs. Get the right verifier and a great price.
Free White Paper
Click the link below to download your FREE Copy of our latest White Papers “2D Codes Step by Step” and “Barcode Quality Step By Step – Connecting the Dots from the Verification Report to Solving Your Barcode Problems“.
In the 21st Century bar code systems have become ubiquitous; supply chain globalization and product safety issues have made precise barcode quality mandatory. Barcodes are part of the larger Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) technology, which continues to evolve. There is a long and bright future for barcodes as their unique attributes are better understood and appropriately implemented along with other AIDC technologies. Helping users understand the technology mix is the most valuable service a barcode expert company can provide. Our goal is to assist product manufacturers, package printers and suppliers in managing barcode related risk and support reliable, predictable barcode integrity.
John was degreed at DePauw University and has a Certification in Business Administration from the University of Illinois. His other certifications and endorsements include:
- GS1 US AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Capture) Certification, 2012
- Presenter, Barcode 101 Seminar on Barcode Quality and Compliance, 1990 to present
- Presenter on Barcode Quality in Value Cards, International Card Manufacturing Association Trade Show, 2009
- Member, International Association of Packaging Professionals (Chicago Chapter)
- Member, Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry (Chicago Chapter)
- Seminar presenter, 2012 AIDC Institute at Ohio University