Our Barcode 101 Training Seminar is modular and can be specifically customized to your situation and needs.
Whether you want a high-level overview of barcode technology or an in-depth examination of specific situations and concerns -we can tailor something just for you. Here is just a sample of topics our barcode training covers:
- HIBCC or GS1 Healthcare compliant number selection
- Linear Barcode structure
- Global Location Number assignment
- Item and case numbering hierarchy
- Intro to the new GS1 Databar Stacked Coupon Code
- 2D Matrix Symbologies
Every seminar is unique but in over 20 years of presenting to a wide range of companies and industries, there are some patterns:
- 4 hours generally seems to be about the right amount of time.
- Most sessions involve 10-15 attendees but every situation is different and we can help you determine the ideal attendee list.
For many, problem prevention is an immediate need.
- Occasionally the session will focus on a current or recent situation
- It often includes a practicum on verification including hands-on verifier training
- These are highly interactive with lots of questions and attendee-specific discussion
Although the technology is readily available to present Barcode 101 in webinar form, past clients have unanimously commented that the in-person format is much more conducive to attendee engagement, learning and relevance.
Please give us a call to discuss your particular needs and concerns. Find out about our reasonable rates, available dates and how to request our Barcode 101 Seminar Planning Questionnaire.